Support the Ministry
It is only because of people like you who become the hands and feet of Christ by supporting this Ministry which God has entrusted to The Shrine of Jesus the Divine Mercy.
We, like all non-profits, conduct an annual fund campaign each and every year for the purpose of raising funds to assist in supporting the Shrine of Jesus the Divine Mercy’s ongoing operating expenses. The Annual Fund helps make us stable so we can accomplish our daily work and make strides on the future plans for the Shrine of Jesus the Divine Mercy. We are a 501(c) 3 not-for profit organization and 100% of Annual Fund gifts are tax-deductible.
Consider a One Time Donation or Commit to a Sustaining Donation
We are grateful for all donations, and especially appreciate monthly or weekly donations. We encourage you to prayerfully consider this option, as it allows the Ministry to plan on stable, unchanging funds, in order to budget more accurately.
Employer Matching Gifts
Many employers offer to match a donation you give to charity. Please check with your employer/former employer to see if they participate in a matching gift program.
Send in Your Prayer Intentions
You may leave your our prayer requests and intentions either by calling the prayer line which is available 24 hours per day at 586-777-8591, Ext. 3, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or click the button below for the On-Line Prayer Request Form. Please be assured that Our Foundress Catherine M. Lanni, our Prayer Ministers, Home Intercessors and the Women of Jesus’ Merciful Passion will be praying for your intentions daily.
Share A Call To Trust with friends and family
Share the Shrine of Jesus the Divine Mercy Foundress and Spiritual Moderator, Catherine M. Lanni’s story, testimony and life-changing words she shares with all in her book, “A Call to Trust – Now is the Time”. Reading this book in a prayerful way will also help the reader understand the devotion of The Divine Mercy.
Light a Candle for a Loved One
In the lighting of candles for our intentions or for others, we remember the words of Our Lord: “I am the Light of the World.” The light signifies our prayer offered in faith coming into the light of God. With the light of faith, we petition our Lord in prayer, or petition a saint to intercede for us– to pray with us and for us– to our Lord, who bestows all graces.
Offer a Mass Intention for a Loved One
The Church considers the Mass the greatest possible prayer of intercession. It is the perfect offering of Christ to the Father by making present the paschal mystery of his death and resurrection.
Offer a Mass Intention at the Shrine of Jesus the Divine Mercy for a loved one, living or deceased.
Disclaimer: Due to the difficulty in scheduling Mass on specific dates, we can not accept dated Masses online. Please call us at 586-777-8591 to request a dated Mass.
Shop for yourself and help The Shrine of Jesus the Divine Mercy at the same time!
This program makes fundraising easy by donating to the Shrine of Jesus the Divine Mercy based on the shopping you do every day. Once you link your Card to an organization, all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Shopper’s Card.
A digital account is needed to participate in Kroger Community Rewards. If you already have a digital account, simply link your Shopper’s Card to your account so that all transactions apply toward the organization you choose.
Selecting the organization that you wish to support is as simple as updating the Kroger Community Rewards selection on your digital account.
- Sign into your digital account.
- Search for your organization here.
- Enter the SERVANT OF JESUS OF THE DIVINE MERCY or NPO number JQ194
- Click “Save”.
- Any transactions moving forward using the Shopper’s Card number associated with your digital account will be applied to the program, at no added cost to you.
You shop. Amazon Gives.
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
Support the Shrine of Jesus the Divine Mercy by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com
Thank you for your interest in sharing your time, talent, and love with the Shrine of Jesus the Divine Mercy. In addition to your important prayers and donations, below are many ways you can be a part of the the Shrine of Jesus the Divine Mercy! Please contact Sr. Sarah at 586-777-8591 Ext. 103 to learn more.
- The Shrine of Jesus the Divine Mercy welcomes gifts of in-kind. Please contact the office prior to delivery or drop off to ensure the item/items can be utilized.
- In-kind donations can be 100% tax deductible. Please complete an in-kind/item donation form from the office.
The Women of Jesus’ Merciful Passion Needs
Food Outreach Ministry Needs
Prayer Ministry Needs
We were overwhelmed by the outpouring of donations collected for the Cabrini Pro-Life Clinic in Detroit. You truly are the hands and feet of Christ! Your generosity is greatly appreciated!
Stations of the Cross Garden Customized Brick Pavers – are available to order to complete the walkway of our outdoor Stations of the Cross. Now is your chance to adorn our peaceful and powerful garden walk with a special message dear to your heart or to commemorate a loved one.
4×8 Brick – $100.00 – 3 lines of print per brick
8×8 Brick – $150.00 – 5 lines of print per brick
Other Memorial Gifts
- An endowment is a permanent fund that holds its principal in perpetuity and is invested for the benefit of a particular purpose. You can establish a permanent endowment to benefit The Servants of Jesus of The Divine Mercy with a gift of cash, securities or complex assets. Once in place, the Endowment fund will grow and make annual distributions to support the Divine Mercy Center for generations to come.
- An endowment gift is 100% tax deductible. Each gift is recognized by the ministry with a thank you acknowledgement and by listing the donor/donors name in our Scroll of Donors published each year in our Annual Report.
- By including The Servants of Jesus of The Divine Mercy in your will or living trust, you can make an important and lasting gift of love for aching mankind while meeting your financial and estate planning goals.
- A bequest can take many forms, and because a bequest qualifies for the estate tax charitable deduction, it may reduce your taxable estate.
Your IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or other qualified retirement plan may be heavily taxed if left to anyone other than a legally recognized spouse. By naming The Servants of Jesus of The Divine Mercy as a beneficiary of all or a portion of a retirement plan, you avoid both the estate tax and income tax due on these tax-deferred plans if you distributed to your heirs.
- If you have a life insurance policy you no longer need, you may consider transferring ownership to The Servants of Jesus of The Divine Mercy.
- You may also purchase a new policy, and later name The Servants of Jesus of The Divine Mercy as the owner and beneficiary. Either gift generates a charitable income tax deduction. The payment of premiums on behalf of The Servants of Jesus of The Divine Mercy will also enable you to claim income tax charitable deductions.
With this instrument of planned giving, you could potentially and irrevocably transfer money, stock certificates, personal or real property to a trustee who then pays you, and possibly others, income for life or for a period of years as determined by you at the time the assets are Then you and/or other income recipients (people and/or organizations) receive annual payments from the trust based on a fixed percentage selected by you and applied to the market value of the assets as determined each year. This means that the income will vary from year to year.
This instrument performs in much the same way as a Charitable Remainder Unitrust; with two important differences. The annual income the recipient receives as a result of such a charitable gift will always be the same regardless of the changing annual value of the assets. Once assets are placed in this type of trust, you may not add to the trust capital to provide for a greater charitable deduction. The charitable remainder annuity trust may place you in a position of greater financial security because it fixes the amount of income paid annually regardless of market conditions.
The charitable gift annuity is a contract between you and a non-profit organization whereby the organization promises to pay a certain amount of money each year in exchange for a gift of property.
The income from this type of trust is directed to a charitable organization for some period of years — often 10 years or more. At the end of the stated number of years, the trust becomes the property of the individuals named by you, such as children or others, or it can revert to you. The lead trust differs from the unitrust or annuity trust in that the charitable organization receives the income from the trust during the trust period rather than receiving the trust corpus at the end of the trust period.